Saturday, March 21, 2009

Crockpot Chicken In Creme Chive Sauce

3-6 boneless chicken breasts ( I used 3)
1/4 c butter

1 -0.6 oz package of Italian salad dressing mix
-(Good Seasons Zesty Italian is the kind I used)
1 can of creme of mushroom soup

1/2 c of white cooking wine

1/2 of 8 oz tub of cream cheese with onion and chives




Place chicken breasts in crockpot. In pan, melt butter. Add dressing mix, soup, wine and cream cheese. Stir until combined and creme cheese is melted. Pour over chicken in crock pot. Cook 4-5 hours on low. Serve over pasta of your choice.

I LOVE a good crockpot recipe. I cooked mine on low for 1 hour and then on high for 2 hours and it turned out perfect. Once the chicken was done, I set it aside and took the remaining sauce in the crockpot and poured over spiral whole wheat pasta! Enjoy!

**For a side dish I roasted potatoes, zucchini, squash, and asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment