1 16 oz. package of sugar cookie dough (I used Pilsbury)
1.5 oz room temp cream cheese
4 oz white melting chocolate OR 1 cup white chips (I used white chocolate chips)
1 T. shortening (Crisco)
sprinkles for garnish
1. Bake cookies according to package directions..baking until cookies are crisp, but NOT burned. Cool cookies completely on wire rack before moving on to the next step.
2. Line baking sheet with wax paper or silicon baking mat. Crumble the cookies into the food processor. Process until the cookies are a fine crumb.
3. Add the cream cheese and process until the mixture starts to hold together.
4. Roll mixture into 1" balls placing on prepared baking sheet and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour OR freeze for 10-15 minutes. **I froze them and they turned out perfect**
5. Melt white chocolate and shortening in microwave in 30 second intervals until just melted, stirring well after each interval.
6. Dip each ball into white chocolate with a fork tapping off the excess. Return to baking sheet to set.
7. Sprinkle with sprinkles while white chocolate is still wet. Let set and enjoy!
Recipe from : Cookies and Cups
These were SO GOOD and SO FUN to make!! They are also rather addicting:-) Bet you can't eat just one!!