* 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle root beer
* 1 (18 ounce) bottle your favorite barbecue sauce
* 8 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
1. Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours. Note: the actual length of time may vary according to individual slow cooker. Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve over hamburger buns.
**This recipe was GREAT! So simple and perfect for a lazy Saturday at home! I did not mix the BBQ sauce with the meat, we just put it on the buns because I wanted to be able to use the leftover meat for additional meals such as: (Nacho's, on top of salads, over a baked potato, ect.) The additional meat can be frozen if needed and pulled out and thawed to used when needed. Enjoy!
**I used Corky's BBQ sauce~It was great!
Original Recipe from: AllRecipes.com