Sunday, March 14, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Here is MY meal plan for the following week. I usually meal plan on Saturday or Sunday evenings when I have time to really sit down and get my stuff together. I DO NOT plan for 7 meals each week. Typically, I plan for 5 or less meals depending on our schedule. The weekends are usually pretty lax around our house, so we just have sandwiches, hot dogs, chicken tenders, or we GO OUT!:-) If something comes up on a weeknight or I just have "one of those days" that I just don't feel like cooking, I will just shift my meals around and I'll come up with a Plan B (I recommend always having a Plan B for at least one weeknight!!).....

Monday: Mesquite BBQ Pork Tenderloin, Perfect Potatoes Au Gratin, Fresh Green Beans

Muffin Monday: Applesauce Muffins

Tuesday: Simple. Perfect.Enchiladas, Cheesy Spanish Rice

Wednesday: Hearty Ground Turkey Chili, Green Chili Cheddar Muffins

Thursday: Sweet Mustard Slow Cooker Roast, Brown Rice, Broccoli

Friday: BBQ Ranch, Chicken, and Cheddar Pizza Roll Ups, Salad

Saturday Breakfast: Perfect Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment