Recipe from: myrecipes.com
- 1 (1-lb.) package ground pork sausage
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cheese soup
- 3/4 cup water
1. Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and cool.
2. Combine sausage, baking mix, and shredded cheese in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
3. Stir together soup and 3/4 cup water; add to sausage mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into lightly greased muffin pans, filling to top of cups.
4. Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
**YUM, YUM, YUM!! I made these for a Christmas brunch this year and they were "oh so good"!! VERY similar to a sausage ball, but more like a muffin. These would be perfect for a lazy Saturday morning breakfast!! I used mini-muffin tins, but they can also be made in large muffin tins as well, filling them 3/4 full. Yield about 12. Enjoy!