Recipe from: allrecipes.com
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/8 cup margarine
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- Put chicken, margarine, dressing mix, soup, and white wine in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through (melted) and warm.
**This recipe was outstanding! I LOVE crockpot recipes! I served mine over wide egg noodles. After the chicken mixture was finished cooking, I shredded my chicken using two forks, poured over noodles, and mixed. I served it up with a Cesar Salad and bread! YUM!!!!