Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dump Cake

1 can cherry pie filling
1 can crushed pineapple (in juice-not syrup)
1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter (melted)
brown sugar

Spray bottom and sides of a 9X13 inch pan/dish. Spread cherry pie filling on the bottom of the pan-it may not cover the entire bottom. Pour pineapple on top of cherry, including the juice. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of pineapple (as little or as much as you want, I just try and make sure I've sprinkled a little every where). Pour powdered cake mix on top of brown sugar. DO NOT MIX. Pour butter on top of cake mix. Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes, or until the top starts to brown a bit.

I got this recipe from my precious friend Kathleen! It is G-O-O-D and not to mention E-A-S-Y!!! I would recommend serving it with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment