2 bags vanilla wafers (I recommend Jackson's)
6-8 bananas, sliced (I used 6 large)
2 cups milk
2 (3.4oz) boxes of French vanilla instant pudding
1 (8 ounce)package of cream cheese, softened
1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12oz) container Cool Whip
1. Line the bottom of 9X13 dish with vanilla wafers and layer bananas on top.
2. In the bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a mixer.
3. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
4. Fold in Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Add the cream mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
6. Pour the mixture over the wafers and bananas and cover with the remaining vanilla wafers.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve. **Overnight is the best!!! It gives the pudding time to set!**
Recipe is from a SWEET friend Lisa Greene! This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!