* 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
* 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into quarters
* 1/3 cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. In a large plastic ziplock bag, combine the soup mix, red potatoes and olive oil. Close bag, and shake until potatoes are fully covered.
3. Pour potatoes into a medium ceramic baking dish; bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally. (DON'T forget to stir about every 15 min!!)
**These were SO good and SO easy!!! I HIGHLY recommend these!
Recipe from : All Recipes