3 Tbsp. melted butter
20-24 wrapped caramels
1 Tbsp. water
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat to 350.
- Crush 18 Golden Oreos (cream and all) in a ziplock bag (or food processor) until they are a fine crumb.
- Pour crumbs into a 8" square pan. Add 3 Tbsp. melted butter and combine using your fingers. Press firmly into the bottom of the pan to create a crust.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes or until golden and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- While crust is cooling unwrap your caramels and put into a microwave safe bowl with 1 Tbsp. of water. Set aside
- Now coarsely chop the remaining 10 Oreos. Set these aside as well.
- With mixer beat the softened cream cheese and Marshmallow Fluff on medium speed until combined and smooth, scraping down the sides half way through.
- Add your egg and beat for approx 30 seconds on medium until incorporated.
- Stir in your chopped Oreos.
- Pour this batter into the prepared crust.
- Now, microwave your caramels and water for 1 minute on high heat, stirring once after 30 seconds.
- When melted drop by spoonfuls onto the batter.
- Using a knife, swirl the caramel into the cream cheese batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until center is set.
- Cool for 20 minutes on wire rack and then transfer to refrigerator for 4 -24 hours.
- Cut into squares when completely cooled.