14.5 oz. farfalle (bowtie) pasta (I used penne and I didn't use the full box-would have been too much pasta!)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3-4 (boneless, skinless) chicken breasts
1/2 tsp minced garlic,
1 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup butter
3/4 lb. bacon, cooked & crumpled (I used turkey bacon-about 10 pieces)
1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
1 bottle Lawry's mesquite marinade with lime (I couldn't find this exact kind so I used the Lawry's Herb and Garlic with Lemon marinade-it was SO GOOD!)
1. Cook the chicken in a crock pot (put it in frozen) with the marinade on low for 6-8 hours. (Mine only took 6 hours)
2. Pull marinated chicken out of the juices, allow to cool slightly, and shred with 2 forks.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions.
4. In small saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, whipping cream, pepper,and parmesan cheese. Whisk together for 3-4 minutes.
5. Place pasta, chicken and bacon in a large bowl, pour sauce over and stir through (toss). Sprinkle a little more parm. cheese on top. YUM!
**This was SO VERY good and easy!!!! Definitely will be making this again!!
**I have NO idea where this recipe came from, just found it in my recipe file and decided to give it a try! SO glad I did :)